Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UGH... bad bad luck trying to get flowers

Photomuse

Familiar Face
Ladies... again..!

I tried ordering flowers over the summer from Diva Pinup, never materialized and then had problems getting her to respond. SO I cancelled the order finally when she surfaced and then placed a new order in October with My Vintage Hut.

Again. No merchandise. Constant email inquiries that remain unanswered.. I contacted her via MySpace... nothing.

Does anyone have a phone number for her? Anyone know anything? This is very frustrating.

Thanks!
Kristin

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Wow, that is too bad. I do have a phone # from a page on the website that I set as a fav 909.856.5344. Hopefully you get this resolved. I've never ordered from either of the sites you mention, I get mine from MyBabyJo and have never had a problem.
Good luck

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Please let us know what happens. I was thinking of trying My Vintage Hut as I never got my flowers from The Diva Pinup either. :rage:

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
It's really easy to make your own flowers. Let me know if you'd like to know and I'll post it up. Good luck getting your flowers from pinupdiva.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
RetroBabydoll said:
It's really easy to make your own flowers. Let me know if you'd like to know and I'll post it up. Good luck getting your flowers from pinupdiva.

It sure is! And a lot cheaper when you don't pay for shipping! The hardest part is finding the best flower! ;)

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I will be making my own in the future, but that won't get me my $ back. :(
I liked that the onse from the Diva Pinup were on duck bill clips rather than barettes but I am sure I can get duckbill clips.

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Oh you can - try Sally Beauty Supply or a similar store. I just bought some for a completely different use, but you ladies have inspired me. Thanx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner