Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unpopular movie opinions...

rue

The books can be pretty fruity in some places as well. :eek::p

Yes, the vampire series as well as and most especially the Sleeping Beauty series. Boy howdy is that some crazy stuff!

This is weird. As Im reading this ^ I am aware that my gf is watching Oprah with guests Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neal doing a Love Story reunion.

That is really really weird :eek:

This is weird. As Im reading this ^ I am aware that my gf is watching Oprah with guests Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neal doing a Love Story reunion.

Good gravy! Can't they let that movie die for once and for all? :eusa_doh::rolleyes: They keep having reunions and other deals regarding that movie that should long ago have burned on the ash heap of movie history. :eek::eusa_doh:

James, please tell me you did not just compare that movie to The Count of Montecristo....... ugh.

Oh and real funny: "As you wish" :p lol

I didn't say it was The Count. It just had some things in common.:p The Count could wield a pretty good sword as well. ;) Let's face it, it was a fantasy, swashbuckler, adventure movie. Who can't like Columbo as a narrator? lol
It was done by your friend Meathead too. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR