Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Authentic Goatskin A-2 size 46

saucerfiend

Practically Family
For sale is a COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED US Authentic A-2. The hide is beautiful, buttery soft, seal brown Goatskin. The jacket customized by Shaul to preseve the TRIMFIT aspects of an original WW2 A-2, was made last spring and worn twice for a total of about 40 minutes. I'm selling this, only because I have purchased a new Goodwear A-2 and need to replenish my funds.
Measurements are: Pit to pit, {front and back} - 25" tapering to 24" at the waist.
Sleeve length, {tip of epaulet to end of knit} - 26 3/4
Shoulders, {Tip to tip of epaulet from the back} - 19 1/2
Back length,{bottom of collar seam to end of knit}-26 3/4
Front length, { top to bottom of windflap} - 24"
The sleeves were also tapered slightly for the trimfit appearance and to prevent tunneling of the knits. And the armholes were cut to WW2 SPECS as well. Modern jacket armholes measure 24" around, this is 22" like the originals and GOODWEAR repros. I paid nearly 490.00 for this total custom fit. Selling for $300.00 & shipping fee anywhere in the US only. Remember, this is BRAND NEW, and DEAD MINT condition
Please email or call me in NJ, if you have any questions.
saucerfiend@msn.com or {732}297-0697
Brian

a-2002.jpg

a-2003.jpg

a-2004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner