Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USA Network's "White Collar"???

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Anyone catch the first episode of USA Network's "White Collar?"

It is an updated version of "It Takes A Thief." A con man is given parole to help and FBI agent crack cases.

The main character favors the Rat Pack style and even inherits a wardrobe of Sy Devore suits (Sy even gets mentioned). He also wear a stingy brim!!!

It is a light romp of a show and hopefully will be as entertaining as USA's other great show "Burn Notice."

freebird

Practically Family
Yep, I caught it as well. Hope he keeps up with the current wardrobe. I wonder if it's the replacement for Monk?

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Brian Sheridan said:
Anyone catch the first episode of USA Network's "White Collar?"

It is an updated version of "It Takes A Thief." A con man is given parole to help and FBI agent crack cases.

The main character favors the Rat Pack style and even inherits a wardrobe of Sy Devore suits (Sy even gets mentioned). He also wear a stingy brim!!!

It is a light romp of a show and hopefully will be as entertaining as USA's other great show "Burn Notice."

I like that! Now, if only "Crime Story" would be resurrected...;)

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Brian Sheridan said:
...The main character favors the Rat Pack style and even inherits a wardrobe of Sy Devore suits (Sy even gets mentioned). He also wear a stingy brim!!!

Society is starting to more openly accept hats, and here is some evidence. This thread on USA's forum seems to approve. (Pardon all the jibberish of people gushing over the show.) It's a fun show. The other under-rated USA show is Psych. Currently my favorite program.

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
And Psych and White Collar have new episodes starting in just two weeks! Not to mention The Closer over on TNT. It'll be nice to have something decent to watch after the Doctor Who current series finishes its run later this month.

Charlie74

Familiar Face
I also like White Collar. In fact I was so impressed with his sense of style, I recently bought a hat similar to the one he wears. Although he wear it much better than I

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy