Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USAAF B2 hat

Schwa

New in Town
I have a B2 cap - it seemed a logical mate for my B3 jacket. I'm not sure if it's a eat match or "too much" when taken together.

Still, I like the B2 - it's quite warm and the brim is pretty practical - especially when the snow shines bright.

If you have a B2, do you wear it with your flight jackets or others? I'm also curious about how you do the brim - standard or turned up? If it's turned up, I wonder how you accomplished that - the brim seems quite stiff...

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
The B-2 Hat I own Is an original From Werber sportswear and is mid-war period.

I would Say I like the original because of its quality control Is nowhere near as good as Eastman Leather.

Wear my Eastman B-2 with the brim peaked up and cocked back and to the left. The old style caps were meant to fit a LOT smaller than modern Day baseball hats.

The brim should be broken in while worn peaked up when the earflap is down.

Wear it with a B-3 Jacket, Or I like suspenders and a nice Red Woolen Hunting Shirt.

Wool Work pants and Boots, Oh, and a close shave.

If you are looking to experiment wearing it with other things, The B-2 has Zazz when you get on a decent Hawaiian Shirt actually.

Edward

Bartender
Wearing mine a lot when out walking the dog; goes well with a duffle coat or my lumberjackets. I would like now to acquire a second one in black, but not finding one anywhere. Thought about dying one, though the ELC like mine have gotten far too expensive to experiment with like that.... I might try some leather colourant and one of the cheaper (faux) ones that SoF now do.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
This thread is nearly six years old and not one picture of the B-2 Cap in this discussion

Voila...
Screenshot-20201230-114827.png

Let's see your hats. Post those B-2 Caps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav