Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

v vendetta hat

Topper

Vendor
Anyone know where can get a good reproduction custom made felt hat - ( not standard fancy dress one)

Cheers

Edward

Bartender
Rule number one, of cours,e is never buy the official movie version - it's bound to be cheap crap of the worst order, and too damn expensive as well. I suspect you've already discovered this, though! ;)

Topper

Vendor
Yep, dont like the official cheap replicas. I found one supplier but costs $270 -$360 for wool felt or fur felt options.

For that price may just make my own.

griffer

Practically Family
Topper, I missed your Britishness! Of course you clearly said NOT "fancy dress", which we call "costume" in America! Apologies. My post was exactly not what you wanted.

Separated by a common language and all that.

(And I pride myself on knowing a bit more British slang than the average Yank, but here I go and cock it all up.)

Topper

Vendor
Not just common language old chap, also the dreaded taxman. :eusa_doh:

The price above is reasonable for a bespoke hat, but as i only wish it for a masked ball. It is a bit high, by the time it arrives into UK , I will probably be hit with another $80-$100 import taxes. :rage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner