Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson - Harley Davidson Cycle King size Large

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Excellent, nearly brand new condition HD- Vanson Collaboration jacket called the Cycle King. Has a blanket style red & black wool lining, and that is the deal breaker for me. I simply itch too much with it on! I really do not get along with scratchy, itchy wool, and this is not too scratchy, but it's definitely more "wool" of feel than a light Tartan lining. It will keep you warm. Smoke and pet free home.

The X-150 leather is just starting to break in. See photos for details. Not offered through HD or Vanson any more. D-pocket, two Patch style pockets, and one interior pocket. The dimensions may suggest otherwise, but this is a generous cut-jacket. Probably could pass as a "46" other than the slightly snug Pit to Pit.

Asking $700 shipped in CONUS. Outside US at actual shipping cost. ** Please see note in later post below

Extensive review with photos and fit photos: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...et-vs-aero-indian-ranger.104404/#post-2818288

My specifications - to help with fit: I am 6' 1" tall, 195 lbs, size 36 waist jeans, and wear a 16.5-17 / 34-35 dress shirt.

Vanson HD Collab Size Large:

· Pit to Pit – 23.25”

· Shoulders – 18.5”

· Waist – 21.25” (belt at 3rd hole)

· Sleeve – 25.75” Straight

· Back – 25.25”

IMG_8759.JPG
IMG_8769.JPG
IMG_8771.JPG
IMG_8757.JPG
IMG_8755.JPG IMG_8756.JPG IMG_8760.JPG IMG_8762.JPG IMG_8763.JPG IMG_8758.JPG

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Parker FM -- Thanks for the question - They have a sateen (black) liner similar to other Vanson models.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Just to Clarify - no need to ask "Is this still for sale".
If it is still listed and not marked as Sold, it is still for sale.

Also now listed on ebay - but get a better deal on FL: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154649827682

"Asking $700 shipped in CONUS. Outside US at actual shipping cost."
Ok, so due to some frustrating "offers" on ebay - to aquire this jacket that people saw on FL, and then tried to buy from me on ebay for a lower price than listed here with "free shipping". No. This offer does not apply to that method of purchasing this jacket, or any other items I may have for sale in both places.

The point of free shipping if purchased on FL is twofold. 1) to benefit the established community of FL members to buy/sell/trade product that we have, and routinely do business with. 2) since I would not be paying ebay fees if it is sold here, I can pass along a savings of shipping costs.

I have been a member on this forum for many years now. Most on here know that I rarely, if ever make any actual profit on items I sell. Certainly that is not the case with this specific jacket. So please respect me enough not to kick me a bit harder on ebay and offer less than my asking price here -- and free shipping to. Let's try and be good business folks too each other. Thank you.

Last edited:
sold - pending funds - via ebay...
Surprised you let this one go Randy. I think it fit you best, among the sea of biker jackets you’ve owned. I was sorely tempted myself and probably should’ve jumped. But I’ve decided to rest my hat with the model E for a cross zip.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Surprised you let this one go Randy. I think it fit you best, among the sea of biker jackets you’ve owned. I was sorely tempted myself and probably should’ve jumped. But I’ve decided to rest my hat with the model E for a cross zip.

Thanks Tony -- it was the lining. Really glad I did not keep the "blanket" lining in my Indian Ranger, as it would have the similar "wool-itch."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB