Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Manx Size 40 - 42

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hello folks, I picked this up from a fellow Lounger, it's just too snug. Appears to have been mis-labeled as a 46, certainly more like a 40 or maybe a 42. Very well broken in, with a red mesh lining. Cowhide is very comfortable, almost "soft" for a Vanson.

Jacket is far from new, so wear and tear should be expected. All Talon zippers work smoothly, brass snaps all work, there's a slight hole in the lining at the collar. However there are no odd smells, and the amount or scuffing or scratches on the jacket is minimal.

Here's the original ad, I'll do the same deal as TweedyDon, at $145 boxed, shipped in CONUS.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/vanson-manx-motorcycle-jacket-size-40-talon-zippers.92876/

Measurements:

Chest: 22
Sleeve: 26 1/2 (around the curve)
Shoulder: 20 1/2
Length: 25

Some new photos of the jacket:

DSC_0286.JPG
DSC_0292.JPG
DSC_0288.JPG DSC_0289.JPG DSC_0290.JPG DSC_0291.JPG

College400

New in Town
This looks great. Would some fit pics be possible? I would want to use this as an actual riding jacket. Is there any armor included, and if so, what type and where? I am 6'2" and 170, looking at the measurements I believe this may fit well.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hello, no fit photos but may get a chance later. Seems like it'll be short of you (body wise) as I'm 6' 0" and 195 lbs. No pocets for armour that I know of...I'll check when I get home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran