Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Perforated Mark II Cobra Sportrider jacket size 44 46

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cobra Sportrider jacket in good condition sized 46 fits closer to size 44 Airflow is control with zip-up vest panels and vents in the back of the jacket
Pit 23
Black 25 Sleeves on the curve 26.5
The hem is adjustable from 18 o 22
No road rash retail new $745 plus shipping
Here $340 with free shipping
52A35F1C-EF2C-4159-95F0-AAAB4858D9A5_1_105_c.jpeg
044E0E26-0819-4562-9A04-EDF5D480ED27_1_105_c.jpeg
1582FB4B-0B2A-46F7-9B29-43938F8CD5BD_1_105_c.jpeg
1E622FD9-9328-4386-828E-B8394E76381E_1_105_c.jpeg
BC9DCE7C-A616-4EDA-8536-A6EF2620A8C7_1_105_c.jpeg
8961DF6B-EE75-43CC-B908-A9DC2E77CA13_1_105_c.jpeg
E1B72760-03E3-4EBF-9ECF-9B4362226977_1_105_c.jpeg

COBRA MK2 SPORTRIDER

Model COB2 BLK

Material Color PERF + COMPETITION BLACK

• Leather jacket AirCurtain + RamAir vent systems and armor
  • ProPerf + solid leather SportRider vented adjustable fit
  • Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
  • CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulder + elbow
  • Competition double leather at shoulders and elbows
  • Adjustable Cobra waistband using velcro pull-through tabs
  • Leather lined collar
  • Snap-back mandarin collar
  • 3-way zipper attachment system for Vanson jackets + pants
  • 2 Open mesh lining pockets
  • ProPerf and competition weight steerhide
  • STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
  • Ventilated mesh lining
  • Long leather zipper-pull
  • ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
  • Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
  • Black snaps - all parts
  • Patented RamAir sleeve vent system
  • Leather windflap with license pocket
  • Black oxidized metal zippers

Last edited:

sweetfights

Great looking motorcycle riders jacket!
GLWS

Would you be listing any other cafe racers in the future Jon?

Cheers!

jonbuilder

No Cal Cafe Racer in fact I am looking to buy a Taubers Cafe Racer. In fact today I brought out a long knee-length Haelson jacket that I wore as an overcoat to take pictures to list. Took the pictures but could not bring myself to list the Haelson, it went back on the jacket rack.

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Great buy for someone,I love mine even though I’m in Scotland and only get to wear it a couple of days each summer

jonbuilder

Price reduced to $300 With the vent closed and the front wind flaps zip up the ventilation is blocked. The vents can be adjusted during a ride to compensate for temperature changes.

yellowfever

One of the Regulars
Someone should snap this up! Vansons sportrider range of jackets don’t often get a lot of attention here, but they really should! If you ride you can’t do much better than this. They are the perfect ‘tool’ jacket - a great clean riding jacket that is perfectly designed for use on a bike with all the features you need and none that you don’t. My sportrider CSRX (the unvented version of this jacket) is still going strong after 20 years use commuting, touring and riding for fun, including saving me in a 100mph crash on a track day some years back.

Take a look at this thread for more rambling from me (and others) about these great jackets...

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...jackets-recommend-me-one.103100/#post-2766341

jonbuilder

Someone should snap this up! Vansons sportrider range of jackets don’t often get a lot of attention here, but they really should! If you ride you can’t do much better than this. They are the perfect ‘tool’ jacket - a great clean riding jacket that is perfectly designed for use on a bike with all the features you need and none that you don’t. My sportrider CSRX (the unvented version of this jacket) is still going strong after 20 years use commuting, touring and riding for fun, including saving me in a 100mph crash on a track day some years back.

Take a look at this thread for more rambling from me (and others) about these great jackets...

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...jackets-recommend-me-one.103100/#post-2766341

Thank you for posting this yellowfever I do agree. My Sportrider soon became my go-to riding jacket shortly after purchasing it about 12 years ago replacing a Langlitz Cascade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24