Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson (VAJ-3) City jacket Sz L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame I missed the post by Moto the POS. I would have liked the peek into the mind of a lunatic.

Gamma68

One Too Many
Shame I missed the post by Moto the POS. I would have liked the peek into the mind of a lunatic.

It came across like the rant of an unhinged person. Complete with name calling and a screen shot of the eBay page showing the transaction details. Good riddance.

Moto: I give you that Grimy Mahf-k is some classic stuff, but you won’t get any traction here. You got no chits and nothing you’ve said about Ton jibes with what is known. Just move on.

Here is my eBay handle and full transaction history since 2006, the buyer @MOTO of this jacket was unable to leave feedback b/c he opened and lost two cases over the course of the sale
IMG_9664.PNG

As for details on this transaction the refund sent to the buyer was returned to me in full when I submitted photos of what had been done to the returned jacket.
IMG_9663.jpg

Months after this transaction had closed I received this message:
IMG_9665.PNG

Both cases opened by this guy were in fact found in my favor:
IMG_9666.PNG

IMG_9667.PNG

Last edited:
Indeed, I extended that courtesy in my post. I'm not the least bit surprised by the erratic behavior exhibited here.

Gamma68

One Too Many
All one needs to do is look at the original post to see that the jacket was in great condition with no sleeve damage whatsoever. And when you consider the high level of credibility @ton312 has built here over the years, it's pretty easy to see that this Moto character is a nut job.

It takes some considerable effort to rip up a sleeve like that. The work of a deranged individual.

Here's what I learned from this exhausting and somehow, ongoing sale...
A buyer can report an item " not as described" for no reason at all. Or any reason they see fit. eBay automatically provides buyers with a return label and deducts the funds from the sellers account. As soon as the tracking shows the return is delivered the buyer is credited.

If there's an issue with the returned item, like the violent damage done here, the seller has to appeal in order to recoop the funds. I took detailed photos of the box and the packaging along with the damage to the jacket. A decision in my favor was instantaneous.

I can't even begin to understand the motive here. Pure nonsense. A childish tantrum and failed effort times three at this point. I have sold hundreds of jackets, many to members here and I appreciate the support of those who have spoken on my behalf.

Last edited:

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Ton312,
I sincerely advise you just to forget about that horrible abnormal situation with that your weird "buyer" and please keep your very friendly mood here on FL.
You're such a light-hearted person who always shares your friendly attitude with other members here. You're very very nice man and you're my Hero!
Be well and keep going!

marmalademan

Banned
I know it's no fun if you're directly involved personally.. but looking in on this I think one just has to lol. I mean it is a comedy isn't it. Who the F is this character!?

2 eBay/PP defeats apparently wasn't enough for him and he's had to come on here with his screenshots to comolete the hat trick! What a clown.

Anyone with two brain cells who knows Ton knows that with the sheer volume of jackets the man gets through there definitely isn't gonna be any funny business that might compromise his ability to make future sales. Heck, when Ton starts to plan out an order on here guys literally start lining up to buy it lol

Last edited:
I know it's no fun if you're directly involved personally.. but looking in on this I think one just has to lol. I mean it is a comedy isn't it. Who the F is this character!?

2 eBay/PP defeats apparently wasn't enough for him and he's had to come on here with his screenshots to comolete the hat trick! What a clown.

Anyone with two brain cells who knows Ton knows that with the sheer volume of jackets the man gets through there definitely isn't gonna be any funny business that might compromise his ability to make future sales. Heck, when Ton starts to plan out an order on here guys literally start lining up to buy it lol

Exactly. The knucklehead chose to impugn someone with a long, credible history of buying and selling older and sometimes brand new (lol) jackets. If he had done that to me or someone else less established round here he maybe stood a chance. But Ton is on the Mt Rushmore of FL outerwear.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Here is my eBay handle and full transaction history since 2006, the buyer @MOTO of this jacket was unable to leave feedback b/c he opened and lost two cases over the course of the sale
View attachment 120978
As for details on this transaction the refund sent to the buyer was returned to me in full when I submitted photos of what had been done to the returned jacket.
View attachment 120977
Months after this transaction had closed I received this message:
View attachment 120979
Both cases opened by this guy were in fact found in my favor:
View attachment 120980
View attachment 120981
I suspect that ebay eats the loss on both ends in these cases. It's your word against his, and there's no cost effective way for eBay to prove anything, so they probably refunded BOTH parties. To them, a quick resolution that makes you feel safe doing business on eBay is their most important goal.

They probably have some stats tracking for loss prevention, fraud, and abuse that will eventually catch users with a pattern of suspicious returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot