Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vector Vixen Contest at Retro Radar

Who is your favorite Vector Vixen?

• Velma- Cologne, Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadija- Atlanta, GA

• Carin - Santa Ana, CA

• Shannon - Mesa, AZ

• Tara - San Diego, CA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Retro Radar wants to let you know about the first Vector Vixen contest on their site.

Fedora Lounge members are welcome to visit the site and vote directly. Also the "collective vote" from our board (i.e., the contestant nominated by The Fedora Lounge to be the winner) at the end of the month. That vote will count for 25% of the total.

You can see it all here: http://www.retroradar.com/index.php?id=7

Big-T

Familiar Face
Here are our five lovely contestants for our first contest. You can view more photos of each of them by visiting the main contest page. http://www.retroradar.com/index.php?id=7

velma_tn.jpg

Velma - Cologne, Germany

nadija_tn.jpg

Nadija - Atlanta, GA

carin_tn.jpg

Carin - Santa Ana, CA

shannon_tn.jpg

Shannon - Mesa, AZ

tara_tn.jpg

Tara - San Diego, CA

Velma Kelly

Familiar Face
Well, the contest is over now. And I wanted to thank you so much for voting and for being a part of the fun. I am very surprised and flattered to have won this title and to have the honor of being the premiere "Vector Vixen" on Retro Radar... may a lot of other great gals follow. Thank you all for your support, no matter for which girl you voted, they are all so beautiful that they made it very hard to choose.

Lots of love,
Velma

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Well Done Velma.

Congratulations Velma, it's always a confidence boost to win a race, so you did very well :) Go Gal & Celebrate now, you little starlet!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany