Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vegecow Lewis Leathers quality

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
excellent. so you're locked? me too. I'm guessing maybe 2 weeks. Whatever, it's fine. My bday isnt until Jan so most likely I'll buy another bday jacket by then LOL :eek::cool:

what's cool is that in this latest episode of keeping up with Joneses, we've all gotten different models and/or color schemes so far. That Dominator keeps calling my name though. I've sold 7 jackets these past few weeks and "only" bought 3. I like the total number now. So if I do pull the trigger on something new, I'm going to have to identify another jacket or two to offload, and then figure out where the hole will be with the collection. Black Dom in the lead with a dark brown cyclone in close second and wild card long shot blue something in third. First world problems, I know. I'm very grateful.

Yes locked.
I am very curious. Let's see.
Next, I could imagine a "The Monza" in dark brown. lol

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I'm not a huge fan of those skin tight Japanese patterns. To me they look like a straitjackets.

European vs Japanese Cyclone

48D98A29-6339-47F0-AEFF-D688FE8F5B5C.jpeg

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
I'm not a huge fan of those skin tight Japanese patterns. To me they look like a straitjackets.

View attachment 356823
I wish I could fit into one of those! Even if I could miraculously manage it, I doubt I would ever be able to get out of it again, without some form of surgery or dislocation - that really is slim-fitting turned up to 11!

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender

View attachment 356823

Trimmer than would work for me, though it seems pretty much every big brand of which I'm aware (that isn't Japanese in origin) does a trimmer fit for that market. Of course, it makes a level of sense when you remember that the average physique in Japanese men is not only noticeably smaller than European or American men - a 38" chest being the average there, where I think at least over here it's a 44 - but the build also slighter, as a rule. It was traditionally the same in China, though I've seen big changes in Beijing over the last fifteen years, likely much to do with the popularity of McDs and KFC there in recent years.... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner