Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Verse 9 Neckware

mt_spiffy

Vendor
Found this company at an expo-- appears to be a father and son operation designing and selling ties. THEY ARE HOT!!! Here are the ones I bought:

verse9.jpg

NO IDEA what I'm going to wear them with, but my only regret is that I didnt buy more!

Here's their website http://www.verse9neckwear.com/ it's a little iffy, but they show 60+ designs of ties you can buy.

Thoughts?

Geesie

Practically Family
Those are the sort of loud, bold, and somewhat bewildering arrays of color and pattern that I wish I could get away with wearing!

I'll have to find out where to buy them, a couple of those bowties are calling my name.

mt_spiffy

Vendor
Geesie said:
Those are the sort of loud, bold, and somewhat bewildering arrays of color and pattern that I wish I could get away with wearing!

I'll have to find out where to buy them, a couple of those bowties are calling my name.

Go to the website, pick out the style and color you want. Call the number listed on the site, ask for Maurizio. Tell him Dan from WI referred you. Receive ties, be happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum