Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Village Hatter - Long Beach - Sunday

deanzat

One of the Regulars
I'll be visiting family in Long Beach this weekend and thought I might stop by the Shoreline Village shop in the early evening. Anybody want to meet up for some hat chatter? Z

JohnnyB53

One of the Regulars
Sorry I won't be able to--I was just in Long Beach Jan 1-7 for the first time since 1980 but won't be back down for awhile. I stopped in that Village Hat Shop and was impressed. If any single vendor will help bring real hats back I think it will be them. Their four retail stores are very strategically placed to get maximum exposure. They make it cool to want to wear hats. They carry all kinds of hats including newsboys and berets (including their own brand with wool felt instead of cloth, a satin liner and leather sweat band), and lots of brimmed hats from Stetson, Bailey, Christy's, Borsalino, their house brand (Jaxon), and even a couple of Akubras. Prices are reasonable and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

deanzat

One of the Regulars
Schedule getting cramped, as I have a 3:00 appt. in Long Beach and a 6:00 appt. in Venice. I'll still shoot for the hat shop around 4:30-5:00 ish, but it will be iffy. Sorry. Z

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy