Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vincenza! Chapter one.

jadub

A-List Customer
Picked up this Vincenza here a couple of weeks ago from aerGuitar. Thanks aerGuitar. As soon as I put it on I thought “oops, way too small” and put it back on the classifieds and the Bay and Grailed and basically got crickets, aside from one kind gent who decided to pass. Now I’m going to begin the process of documenting it’s evolution for anyone who cares to witness. I would love for this to turn into a “show your Vincenza thread”!

Here’s mine -
IMG_0877.jpeg
IMG_0879.jpeg
IMG_0873.jpeg
IMG_0881.jpeg

jadub

A-List Customer
I've only worn this for a couple of days now and I have decided that it's not to small. I was too small. Its fit dynamics have shifted much more quickly than I would have thought. I think you can see the folding coming in with the sleeves already. I'm beginning to think this may be what I've been looking for, a cozy fitting jacket that gives me that second skin feeling. When I began looking for a leather jacket my preference was for a heavy, armor. I still would like to get one of those but now I think this jacket will probably be my go to. On the other hand the HWM was never on my list so... (un)fortunately we have very little closet space.

jadub

A-List Customer
Th
Do yourself a huge favor and keep this jacket. Your future you will be extremely grateful that you did.

Wow, thanks everyone I’m glad to hear this. My wife will be pleased since she’s the one who said get it. I’ll dig around for the Vincenza thread it’s got to be around here somewhere.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Looks great! I too am pretty new to the Vicenza club, only took me around 1.5 years to be able to spell/type the name.
Your fits as well as any PHWM every could, in my experance. Nicely done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB