Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE CROWN IRON FOR SALE!

Falcon Park

New in Town
Hello All,

Long time reader, first time "poster," and first let me thank all the members for their contributions to The Fedora Lounge. It is truly a great resource for all those who appreciate the finer things in life!

Now down to business. I have a fully functional vintage crown iron c.1940 made by Grand Manufacturing Company formerly of Chicago. It is in perfect working condition, and as you can see from the photos has an iron with adjustable heat (and it gets plenty hot), counter weight system that is also adjustable/removable, automatic drive for the ironing arm that can be disengaged for manual ironing, and a 1/4 hp 1725 rpm Emerson motor that is very smooth and quiet.

PHOTOS: http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnails...otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

This baby is the genuine article and a rare find. I am literally asking for what I have in it, which is $3300 plus shipping (which will depend on destination). I truly hate to part with it but in this rough economy am forced to "liquidate some assets." :( I am posting it for sale here in hopes of finding a really good home for it rather than just selling to whomever. Please feel free to contact me at parker@falconparkhattery.com with any questions at all, and thanks so much for considering!

Falcon Park

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou