Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Dacks Bond Street Custom Grade Exotic Leather Derby Shoes Size 10 US

Diederik

New in Town
Vintage Dacks Custom Grade Exotic Leather Derby Shoes Size 10 US Asking Price $350.00 USD

The item featured is an example of sartorial interest being a pair of brown derby shoes from the classic
shoemaker Dacks. These are one of a kind quality construction shoes of exotic leather uppers and a leather sole.
The leather material is most likely buffalo however I am unable to tell definitively though the cell structure is fairly large
grained so that is my best guestimate. The upper condition is quite good with only a few minor scuffs that will polish out
and minor creasing. Age will only make this shoe better giving a depth of character over time and this kind of quality
and novelty are hard to find these days despite there being many great shoemakers few are doing this style of work.

I am happy to assist with all questions and thank you for your consideration for this quality product. CONUS only and I am not
currently offering returns.

Be well and thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 49

Forum statistics

Threads