Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE GREEN SWIMSUIT FOR SALE

MissHannah

One Too Many
I was so excited about winning this on Ebay and then it didn't quite fit me - gutted.

141518471_o.jpg

It will fit a UK8 best. Bust was too small for me and too big for a friend so I'd say a 32B/30C will fit it nicely. There are a few loose threads here and there, but nothing serious. Waist 24"-26", hips 32"-36" (has stretch due to smocking at back). Button-up halter neck. Feel free to ask for more specific measurements or pics or anything at all really. The green is much more vibrant than in this picture, less bluey, more a kelly green.

I'll sell for £16/$32 as that will cover my costs. Postage £2.00 in the UK, $10.00 for the US. Loungers in other countries drop me a line and I'll get you a shipping quote. If I don't hear from anybody by 20th July I'll be chucking it onto Ebay xxx

More pics - colour is much more accurate in these:

141518535_o.jpg

141518540_o.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
It was only the boob holes that were a problem - I'm a 30D/32C and in need of support! Waist and hips should be okay on you though. What are your vitals? (Feel free to PM me that information if you'd prefer!)

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I'm 25 waist, dunno on hips and 34B bra size. Is it a cup that you have to fit into perfectly? Perhaps it would be too big there, 50s stuff often is. This is why I never buy stuff on ebay!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
What a gorgeous suit, such a pity that it doesn't fit!!:( lets hope that fate has another winging it's way to you Hannah....

Hope that you can fit it AdaV as you'd look knockout in that!

MissHannah

One Too Many
Ada - I think if you are 34B it might be ok but kind of hard to say. There isn't any support under the cups so you need to fit it really well OR have self-supporting lady bumps! I'll be happy to send it to you so can try it on before you buy and if it's no good then Miss 1940's gets second dibs! What do you think girls?

Ada Veen

Practically Family
ohh, I don't want to make her die for it if she wants it so much!

Miss 1940s can have first dibs if she likes. :)

MissHannah

One Too Many
Looks like it's yours then Miss 1940's! Send me a PM to confirm you definitely want it and then we'll sort out details.

x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda