Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Guilty Pleasures?

Gene

Practically Family
Yes. Here they are. I don't wear them as everyday clothes but maybe to a nautical themed swing party or something like this. I don't dance lindy hop though. I should learn it.

Bild9farbefinal_opt.jpg
Bild5farbefinal_opt.jpg

NECKERCHIEF, SAILOR!!!!! Don't make'n me get the Shore Patrol ta throw ya in the brig fer bein' outta uniform!!!

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Those pictures are phenomenal.
Thanks

FFF: that does look good - but there aren't that many times you can wear an outfit like that.
Thanks. Yes, but guilty pleasure doesn't have to mean you wear it all the time ^^

NECKERCHIEF, SAILOR!!!!! Don't make'n me get the Shore Patrol ta throw ya in the brig fer bein' outta uniform!!!
Haha OK. I didn't knew then. But it isn't a "real" uniform anyway so I don't have to follow regulations.

I once wanted to buy an original ww2 sailor uniform but since I never was in the Navy (or Army for that matter) I thought it would be inappropriate. I also don't fancy military reenactment anyway. Not my cup of tea. But Sailors have this "special something" that makes them interesting outside of the military context. I also find the nautical style for women very appealing.

tumblr_ll3hqpGN7N1qan75no1_500.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner