Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Hunting Clothes

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Woolrich still makes a version of this, though with a zipper, different fabric, a different cut, different construction and different detailing.

Here is an original, from the early 1940s

Woolrich still makes a version of this, though with a zipper, different fabric, a different cut, different construction and different detailing.

Here is an original, from the early 1940s

Still makes a version of this, then, in the way that Ford still makes a mustang? :p

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Very much like that. Original on the left, current version on the right. You can tell it's the same idea, but every part of the pattern has changed over the past 75 odd years.

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Not vintage but I sure enjoy these when im out trapping in northern manitoba, keeps me warm with 28 oz. wool, and with the overall version over these I can stay out all day in mid winter.
http://eglifarm.com/product_info.ph...d/146/osCsid/69622dae7be0c745cd7c77444edee45c
Not sure if im allowed to post links...
Im interested in finding a pair of thick wool trousers with a knitted ankle and suspender buttons...
Anyone got any info?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
From the Library of Congress:

Hunting outfits, 1936
40350v.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97