Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Leather JC Penney Bomber w/ Talon Zips, J Crew Leather 1930s style jacket

jchosko

Familiar Face
hi folks:

i'm new to fedora lounge. this is my first post in the classifieds, and i apologize if links to ebay auctions are not welcome, if so, admins please feel free to delete this posting.

i'm selling some leather jackets from my collection.

1. Vintage JC Penney G-1 "style" Thick Leather Bomber. Mouton Collar, shoulder epaulets, cool horseshoe shaped pockets, amazing seam and stitch detailing, especially under the collar (looks like the aero stitching), Talon main zipper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-50s-60s...hing?hash=item2c510c8a94&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

2. J Crew Leather Jacket, really cool burnished antiqued horsehide look to it--it is NOT horshide though, it is oiled cowhide. The look of the antiqued brown leather, and the front patch pockets, give this jacket a cool vintage 1930s barnstormer look to it. I really like the look and feel of this jacket, but alas, it is too large for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-CREW-LEATHER-...wear?hash=item2c510c9b25&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

i own/ed a lot of leather jackets (johnson leathers s.f., schott, vanson, fox creek leather, brooks, bristol, etc...) and i can say with genuine feeling that this j crew leather is as beautiful as the rest. slightly more fashionable (i'd rather be wearing my fox creek leather than this j crew one on a motorcycle) but really just a beautiful hide. the quality of the vintage jc penney jacket goes without saying.

thanks for looking everyone!

jason

hboogz

New in Town
New kid in town here as well. I'm interested in the JCPenny -- I can't PM just yet (not even sure if that's available) could I get your e-mail to discuss ?

boogz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy