Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Open Road "Sand Pebble" For Sale HERE UNTIL 9:30 PM 5/28, THEN E-BAY

woodsie

Banned
th_OR3.jpg
th_OR4.jpg
th_ORII.jpg

UPDATE: NO NIBBLES AS OF YET, (MOTH, OR OTHERWISE) SO I'VE LISTED IT TO START ON THE BAY TONITE FOR A BUY IT NOW OF $129. RATHER IT GO TO A LOUNGER, SO......Vintage Open Road large in size in original box. No size tag, but it measures 8 1/4 x 7, which translates to 24" circumference. It's color is Sand Pebble, which is no longer produced, and more of a light beige than Silverbelly. Liner and sweatband are pristine. Felt is flawless, except for a couple of very light smudges on rear of crown. They do not show up in pics, nor in inside or outside lighting. I have not attempted to clean them, as I'm still a novice at it, but they are negligible, and barely noticeable, and should come out with the proper method. No hatter listed on sweatband. Other than the minor, light smudges, this is a gem. Best offer over $100, and I'll ship for free. I'll keep it up for sale for 3-4 days. Will take Paypal, or Money Order. Sorry for small pics, IM me and I'll send larger ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda