Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Purple Brocade Smoking Jacket Robe L/XL

jb2004me

New in Town
Found another one :)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280050134685&rd=1&rd=1
From my description:
In great condition, this sophisticated Caulfeild classic belted smoking jacket never goes out of style. Clearly vintage, this functional robe-style smoking jacket with its luxurious deep regal purple color and black satin belt tie could find year round use as part of your daily wardrobe (apr?®s shower) or could be worn to protect your suit while enjoying a snifter and stogie a' la Hef. Features include 2 front slit pockets and a single chest slit trimmed in black satin, 3 " tapered black cuff trim, original sash tie with dual belt loops/stays at sides, and a raised diamond / geometric brocade pattern. This classic garment has vintage dry-cleaning tags attached and is in like new condition with no stains or odors - only a tiny 1/2 inch tear to note on one of the forearms which is barely noticeable and could not be easily captured in the pic below. As no content tag is attached I'm assuming the material is silk due to its buttery soft feel although it may be an acetate or rayon. Item will arrive promptly via air mail to the lucky winner in a nearly bulletproof Kevlar mailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff