Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Royal Stetson 7 1/8

Purplesage

One Too Many
I am selling one of my personal favorite hats that I've worn quite a bit. It's sad to say goodbye. This hat has been used but not abused. Brown Royal Stetson 2" ribbon with back bow. I would describe the color of the ribbon has having a brownish gold hue with compliments the light brown color of the hat. The hat has a 2" overwelt brim with 2 rows of stitching. The crown is about 4 3/4" with a center dent. The inside is in good shape with the exception of the stitching on the back seam of the sweatband is starting to come undone. The sweatband is securely attached to the hat aside from the loose stitching on the back seam. There are no moth holes or nibs and the felt is in very good shape. I am asking $65.00 for the hat plus shipping. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

8ce8c109.jpg
[/IMG]
b8b3a62a.jpg

5e2d6282.jpg

6984fe22.jpg

08356341.jpg

60d63c73.jpg

f2d3ed4c.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
New photo showing more detail of the inside. The sweatband is in good shape except the back seam is coming undone. This does not affect the wearability of the hat.

photo23_zps9d990d2b.jpg

Purplesage

One Too Many
I will ship to France if you are still interested. I'll have to add postage if that's OK. Shouldn't be that much because I just mailed a package to Canada and it wasn't that much.

David S.

I am selling one of my personal favorite hats that I've worn quite a bit. It's sad to say goodbye. This hat has been used but not abused. Brown Royal Stetson 2" ribbon with back bow. I would describe the color of the ribbon has having a brownish gold hue with compliments the light brown color of the hat. The hat has a 2" overwelt brim with 2 rows of stitching. The crown is about 4 3/4" with a center dent. The inside is in good shape with the exception of the stitching on the back seam of the sweatband is starting to come undone. The sweatband is securely attached to the hat aside from the loose stitching on the back seam. There are no moth holes or nibs and the felt is in very good shape. I am asking $65.00 for the hat plus shipping. I will entertain all reasonable offers.

8ce8c109.jpg
[/IMG]
b8b3a62a.jpg

5e2d6282.jpg

6984fe22.jpg

08356341.jpg

60d63c73.jpg

f2d3ed4c.jpg

Still available?
CCJ

Forum statistics

Threads