Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Spectator Shoes

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
LOL , Yes indeed, those are some sweet lookers for sure! The bidding on them was some rather fast and furious last minute shuffles and I am glad he won them!

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Breakin' out the traditional spectators for spring/summer season!

Is a dozen pairs too many???

Nah.

81ac16bb_MySpecsx.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cookie; The vented shoes are incredibly handsome shoes. In my eyes the shoes have timeless lines and materials. Impressive pair of classic shoes.

Isshinryu; Wow, that is a stunning selection of spectators. A spectator does make a statement and those yell styln' & classy. Truly a masterfull group of shoes. Wear them proudly and in good health.

I tune in frequently, but withold posting as I am learning enormousely by reading along with the thread. Keep posting and conversing folks.

Best, Eric -

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Cookie; The vented shoes are incredibly handsome shoes. In my eyes the shoes have timeless lines and materials. Impressive pair of classic shoes.

-

Cheers!

I am informed they are on the way Down Under. Probably won't get much use for a while as winter is starting to kick in though days are still perfect autumnal Sydney weather.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many

Isshinryu; Wow, that is a stunning selection of spectators. A spectator does make a statement and those yell styln' & classy. Truly a masterfull group of shoes. Wear them proudly and in good health.

I tune in frequently, but withold posting as I am learning enormousely by reading along with the thread. Keep posting and conversing folks.

Best, Eric -

many, many thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Cheers!

I am informed they are on the way Down Under. Probably won't get much use for a while as winter is starting to kick in though days are still perfect autumnal Sydney weather.

Take a Holiday to Hawaii! LOL! (You deserve it, come on now admit it)! LOL!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well now, Cookie, South of France....? Great outside cafes, the wine list is awesome and is fairly romantic to boot! (no pun intended)!

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
1940s Crosby Square Airfilm "Walk on Air"

Purchased these a month or two ago and I still need to do a better cleaning on them. They are a 9 1/2B and fit perfect on my 8 1/2D feet. On the inside it says "Carlton".

IMG_7367_zpse9d9dd2b.jpg

IMG_7369_zps589f6c3f.jpg

IMG_7370_zpsc6bdefad.jpg

IMG_7371_zpsaedcc8e4.jpg

IMG_7357_zps9124550f.jpg

IMG_7361_zpse855f522.jpg

IMG_7359_zps2e8fdb6c.jpg

IMG_7358_zpsc073aa31.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member