Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Workwear

Hammer Down

One of the Regulars
Little pieces of wood pulp, pressed flat, along with some resin, bearing the likenesses of certain well respected men holding chunks of wood go for much more than that.

So what am I talking about? Baseball cards. If you think people spend a lot on a dinner vest, how about a baseball card bearing the photograph of a famous athlete? At least you can wear the dinner vest. Actually, I couldn't. It's ugly as sin.

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I found this old denim laundry bag at an estate sale at the bottom of a box of rags. It was so dusty, I couldn't see the stenciling. Fifty cents later, it was mine.

There will be more pics when it dries, but here's what it has to say.
DSC_0011.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Does somebody have pictures of 20-30s corduory workwear? I used to dislike this fabric but sproily and HBK showed some cool garments...

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
To me cord was always a clichee 70s teacher look...together with a plaid sportsjacket. But some cool pictures could change that pessimistic view. Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24