Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VS Art Fawcett

doberdadinmd

Familiar Face
Just realized that the thread Blackthorn originally had for this hat makes it appear sold. Well, it was but...

Unfortunately it is too large for me and the crown is too tall for my wife's taste. So I'm offering this beautiful hat back up for sale at the same price I paid - $275 and shipping within CONUS is included.

Color is blue smoke and is between 7 3/8 and 7 1/2 or 23 1/4". It's in excellent shape and has barely been out of the box Blackthorn shipped it to me in.

8a9ype7u.jpg

usu5y9er.jpg

elveston

Familiar Face
I don't believe many in the lounge would pass up a really good deal because they didn't recognize the face. I'm thinking that because Art just offered an incentive of $75 off the price of the same hat for the month, most will have ordered one custom fitted for just a few dollars more. I ordered two hats from Art this month, myself.
By the way, your hat is great looking and close to my size. Even with two ordered, I would be tempted if you decided to lower the price. I believe others would, also.

doberdadinmd

Familiar Face
Elveston, thanks for the feedback. I'm certainly open to offers from anyone...I literally just bought this from Blackthorn and immediately put it back up for sale since it is too large for me.

doberdadinmd

Familiar Face
What's the crown Height (open) and brim width? It's a little too big for me, but maybe it'll be OK.

This is the same hat that Blackthorn had for sale and, since the hat is at home, I'll just post the details he had given: brim width is 2 5/8 inches and crown at its highest point is 5 1/4 inches. Like him I do not know the height open crowned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran