Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wall Street Journal's new owner - Rupert Murdoch

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Finally, someone to straighten out that godawful liberal media bias the Wall Street Journal has been spewing out since its founding! :eusa_clap New editor-in-chief : Daddy Warbucks.

Darn if I can remember now...

PrettySquareGal said:
Can you please tell me where they announced no more engravings? That is dreadful. (I subscribe to the WSJ.)
... But I do recall hearing this online appx. Autumn of 2006? Can't seem to Google or BoingBoing the thing up - could it have been a nightmare? Nurse... NURSE!!

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
Brian Sheridan said:
Finally, someone to straighten out that godawful liberal media bias the Wall Street Journal has been spewing out since its founding! :eusa_clap New editor-in-chief : Daddy Warbucks.

Yes, that'll show 'em! :eusa_clap

Marc Chevalier said:
Yes, Rupert has come a long way from the days when he'd rough up (with brass knuckles and kicks) the employees of rival publishers that competed with his dad's newspaper.

Yes, nice that he has forsaken his old ways. He was probably rehabilitated by some Liberal that he didn't even thank :D

Uh, we better watch out, we are crossing into politics now :eek:fftopic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran