Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanna Meet a Lounger?

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
oh gosh, id love to meet a few people on here, unfortunatly there all over the world.

i dont post very often, due to me being a full time student.:eusa_doh:[huh]

but here is my list...

LittleMissTonijo
rue
JustinB
FunnyFace
Geimama

if im ever near any of you guys and gals, id love to get together:D

DR

rue

Awww..... what a sweetie you are :D

If you're ever in Ohio let me know.

I want to add you, LittleMissTonijo and JustinB to my list now too, but I think Justin will be too busy with all his new male fans after the pics he posted :p

There's some others too, but I can't think of them right now.

Justin B

One Too Many
Any time you're going to be in the Plano area drop me a note. I'd be tickled to hang out with a fellow Lounger.

As for me, love to meet my heroes: Josh and Hatophile.

Would dig hanging out with Buler too. I think he and I have similar world views.

Rue, I'd be thrilled to be on your list...you can be on mine to.

Of course there's no one here I wouldn't like to meet...but then I'm a friendly guy.

Any time you're going to be in the Plano area drop me a note. I'd be tickled to hang out with a fellow Lounger.

As for me, love to meet my heroes: Josh and Hatophile.

Would dig hanging out with Buler too. I think he and I have similar world views.

Rue, I'd be thrilled to be on your list...you can be on mine to.

Of course there's no one here I wouldn't like to meet...but then I'm a friendly guy.

Thanks, Dude. I'd like to meet you, and your bevy of beauties at your local bar (Just to say Hi of course I'm a happily married man).
You and Buler definitely have similar taste in women!;)

Justin B

One Too Many
I was disappointed I missed you guys when you were here. I'm planning on being at the next Fedora Fest though. Don't think I can bring the beauties though.

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
Awww..... what a sweetie you are :D

If you're ever in Ohio let me know.

I want to add you, LittleMissTonijo and JustinB to my list now too, but I think Justin will be too busy with all his new male fans after the pics he posted :p

There's some others too, but I can't think of them right now.

ive never been to OHIO, i think i might like to explore and see what its all about, maybe you can show me around ;) OH and thank you for the sweetie complement, your very pretty and i love your personality:eek:;)

then ill have to hop a plane and go to boston to visit LittleMissToniJo.

im gonna be in the Plano Area Justin B, if you want to get some lunch or just have a beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner