Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Blue 7 1/2 or 7-3/8LO Fedora

Benjamin Hall

New in Town
I'm making this posting to check if any of you have a blue fedora, in either 7-1/2 or 7-3/8LO, that you'd be willing to part with. I haven't been able to find any vintage blue fedoras, so I'm just throwing this out there before purchasing a modern one in this color.

Benjamin

I'm making this posting to check if any of you have a blue fedora, in either 7-1/2 or 7-3/8LO, that you'd be willing to part with. I haven't been able to find any vintage blue fedoras, so I'm just throwing this out there before purchasing a modern one in this color.

Benjamin
I have 7 3/8 Guerra vintage fedora in a navy blue. I am a 7 3/8-59mm and it fits me perfectly. The felt is very similar to my vintage Borsas, soft and plush. The liner is faded and it has a replacement sweat but the felt is pristine. Love the hat but black or navy just don't suit me so it is never worn.... $175 mailed to you. Send me a PM with your email if interested and I will send pucs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21