Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED Borsalino Foldups & Herbert Johnson in 7 3/8 or UP

club30s

New in Town
Hi Guys,

I am looking for vintage Borsalino foldable hats in US sizes 7 3/8 or 7 1/2 heck even 7 5/8 in most any color (except black) but good condition. Bare minimum size is true 7 3/8 US or 23" but bigger is better.

I am OPEN TO MOST OFFERS. Please contact me if you have any of these to sell.

Also any old Herbert Johnson fedoras in 7 1/2 or 7 5/8. Again, I really do not have a price limit unless you are asking $500 or something over there.

If you have any vintage Borsalino foldups or even long haired satin finish ones along with Herbert Johnson's that you would like to sell, please contact me. I can pay via paypal or money order and have verifiable id on ebay also. Either post here or pm.

cheers
club30s

club30s

New in Town
guys anyone? willing to part with large sized Borsalino foldup or roll-up or Herbert Johnson's

please pm me or post here.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Those brands and those sizes.......owners will not part with em for love or money! :D

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Don't be easily discouraged. The hats you're looking for will surely come along (even in your larger size). You'll just need to be patient as well is vigilant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic