Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: Deep Green 7 1/2 Fedora

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Preferably pre-70's, not a stingy, and in very good shape. A true 7 3/8 (23") would work, too. I can't seem to come across this color, despite how many antique shops I troll or hours I spend seated at the computer.

Anyone need to thin the herd a bit?

EVEN-STEVEN

One of the Regulars
Would you be interested in a deep brown instead of a deep green? Check out my Borsalino in the classifieds!

Best, Steve

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
I bought a sweet Resistol...

not long ago that's coming back to me from Art in the next few days. It's a VERY nice 3X beaver that dates from the 50s. Only problem is that it IS a stingy brim, but I'm going to let it go for what I paid for it, which is only $35.00 -- It's a tight 7-5/8, so it might be just right.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
EVEN-STEVEN said:
Would you be interested in a deep brown instead of a deep green? Check out my Borsalino in the classifieds!

Best, Steve

That's a beauty, alright. I have a couple of brown lids I'm fond of, though. Thanks anyway, and rest assured, that will sell.

Silke

New in Town
I'd like to see that Borsalino since Randooch isn't interested, Cookie. If it's still up for grabs.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
If you go non-vintage, any of the custom hatters can make you one in Moss Green. It's actually a very nice dark green.

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner