Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted to buy-Snap on mouton collar

I suppose I’ll probably end up getting one from JL or Vanson but thought I’d throw it out there. Looking for snap on collar to make the Vanson pictured below a full fledged winter weather beater. If you’ve got one you’re willing to part with let me know! Jacket is a size 44” so the collar would need to fit that same size.
11743DE1-2171-42F0-AD17-396396E2A78F.jpeg

Lol, wanted to make this thread for two weeks now but yeah, would love one for the Cal / Lost Worlds / Schott. Schott would be most preferable, size 42.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Just saw this thread. I have a few such collars. Most are attached via snap but one uses a zipper. But it seems you are GTG.
Someone must be a source for collars out there no? I need a Cal-Leather 50 one and a 48 Golden Bear, any color, faux or mouton...etc.

Someone must be a source for collars out there no? I need a Cal-Leather 50 one and a 48 Golden Bear, any color, faux or mouton...etc.

I no longer have extra collars. Or belts. I got rid of too many belts.

I’d ask Cal to make one for your Cal. JL for the GB. I’ve got a blonde/white collar I believe @ton312 had JL build. It’s a beauty.

Bluechel

Practically Family
I no longer have extra collars. Or belts. I got rid of too many belts.

I’d ask Cal to make one for your Cal. JL for the GB. I’ve got a blonde/white collar I believe @ton312 had JL build. It’s a beauty.
I'll drop a call...thanks!

Not home but will snap some shots when I return. I don’t know the price range for a custom collar by JL. Or another maker now that I think of it. Most of mine were purchased with the jacket. One or two 2d hand. $150 or so? And I think there is a thread or two on making one yourself.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Not home but will snap some shots when I return. I don’t know the price range for a custom collar by JL. Or another maker now that I think of it. Most of mine were purchased with the jacket. One or two 2d hand. $150 or so? And I think there is a thread or two on making one yourself.
I'll definitely search for that thread as I intend to try and make a couple!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB