Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Vintage Magazines (scans of)

MissHannah

One Too Many
I'm working on the design of a new magazine focussing on all things vintage (still hush hush and in development at the mo but could turn out to be a big deal!) and I need some extra reference material for inspiration. I'm guessing there must be a fair few magazine collectors on here and I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me out. I'm looking for covers and article layouts from any time pre-60's and as I only need to look at them scans/photos would be fine. Do get in touch if you think you may be able to help me.

Many thanks in advance.

Hannah

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm PM'd you information on my magazine collection catalogued so far; 400+ magazines 1885-1954; 498 magazines listed total. When you look at the resource database, use the word "magazine" or "magazine 1951" etc to look for the results you want.

I have scans of most of the magazine covers, but haven't posted some of them yet. No articles have been catalogued.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW