Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We have moved! Rabbit's HAT SALE

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Weekend sale (expires Sunday)

Borsalino Natalsca, VS Mojave, VS Dove for $250.- each.
Brent for $160.-
Prices include worldwide shipping from Germany.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Dropped prices

How about $240 for the Borsalino Natalsca, $225 for each of the VS hats, $155 for the Brent? Prices include worldwide shipping from Germany.

Or make me a reasonable offer, don't be shy. :)

These are very very VERY nice hats, I assure you.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Dropped prices

$235 Borsalino Natalsca
$205 VS Mojave
$205 VS Dove
$150 Brent 5X Beaver

Prices include worldwide shipping from Germany.

sw709

Familiar Face
Hi Rabbit,

Very interested in the VS Mojave. As you can see I don't have PM privileges yet, so let me know the best way to contact you.

Cheers!

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Hi Rabbit,

Very interested in the VS Mojave. As you can see I don't have PM privileges yet, so let me know the best way to contact you.

Cheers!

Hi sw709,
welcome to the Lounge.

You can post your email adress here (tip: put spaces in between the letters if you prefer), and I'll contact you.

Else just shoot ten more posts across the forum. You'll be allowed to send and receive Private Messages once you have 15 posts. Just say a few approving words in some threads and you're there in no time.
You can then PM me by hovering over my username above the avatar and choosing "Private Message".

Last edited:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
The VS Mojave and the VS Dove are SOLD.

Still available are:
$235 Borsalino Natalsca
$150 Brent 5X Beaver

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Nevermind about that last call post... I guess further reductions are in order. The new prices are a steal:

Borsalino $195 shipped worldwide

Brent $120 shipped worldwide

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thank you iggy, and welcome to the Lounge.
You'll be automatically permitted to send and receive private messages once you have 15 posts. Just post a few approving words in some of the more frequented threads for instance, and you'll be there in no time.
In order to send me a message, hover over my username in my avatar and click "Private Message".

Alternatively, you could post your contact email address here, then optionally delete it once I have replied.

Valtraz

New in Town
When you say the Borsalino is a "Size US 7 1/8 (large fitting)" do you mean that it could be around a 7 1/4 .. or is it just truly a loose fitting 7 1/8. She IS a beautiful cover.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
When you say the Borsalino is a "Size US 7 1/8 (large fitting)" do you mean that it could be around a 7 1/4 .. or is it just truly a loose fitting 7 1/8. She IS a beautiful cover.

It's a loose fitting 7 1/8. It would fit a 57.0cm head comfortably (but not too loose), and would work well with up to 57.3cm head circumference once broken in, I guess. I'm 57.5cm egg oval (sort of a long oval), and while I can wear it without getting marks on my forehead, it would fit best for a head that's a fraction of a size smaller, down to a half size smaller.

Off-topic, commenting a previous post of yours - Valtraz, you can post anywhere on this forum to get your post count to 15, which is the required minimum number of posts to send and receive PMs. Just post a few "Like that hat" in the Post new hats thread, for instance.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou