Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Mr Lou Black 12D new in box!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
This pair is a perfect fit for me however the step action just does not work for me. Have only been tired on a total of ~ 30 minuites on carpet only. Come with orginal box, all papaerwork. These were ordered through Baker's Boots and are the stock size 12D Wesco Mr. Lou. Horsehide leather. These run slightly narrow.

Selling for $650 shipped in Conus (Pay Pal F&F) - International shipping at actual cost.

Photos below:
DSC_0326.JPG
DSC_0328.JPG
DSC_0329.JPG
DSC_0330.JPG
DSC_0331.JPG
DSC_0324.JPG DSC_0325.JPG IMG_8446.JPG

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
This pair is a perfect fit for me however the step action just does not work for me. Have only been tired on a total of ~ 30 minuites on carpet only. Come with orginal box, all papaerwork. These were ordered through Baker's Boots and are the stock size 12D Wesco Mr. Lou. Horsehide leather. These run slightly narrow.

Selling for $650 shipped in Conus (Pay Pal F&F) - International shipping at actual cost.

Photos below:
View attachment 303367 View attachment 303368 View attachment 303369 View attachment 303370 View attachment 303371 View attachment 303372 View attachment 303373 View attachment 303374
Awsome boots, I struggled with mine in the beginning but I put different soles in them and wore them and now they are comfortable and I can work in them all day. To bad about the fit.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ John - so that's what is so crazy about these to me. The fit is 100% perfect - literally could not be better. Much better than my John Lofgren's. I'm having serious second thoughts about these. If they do not sell in a few days at the asking price I will take them down and keep them. I would be able to wear them come spring. I honestly think I should give them a chance....

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Are you having issues with heel slip? I have both colors in these (size 13, black and brown horse) and the black was harder to break in (stiffer leather). I think it would work for you if you give it a few weeks of wear.

So it's not actually heel slip. It's more to do with a feel or impression of "bowlegged-ness" and seems to be coming from the front poriton of the boot overall. I went upstairs to my carpeted rooms and re-tried these on again for ~ 15 minuites - standing, walking and sitting in them. This time I had a single pair of wool socks on. New feel - my left toes...up against the boot end and also slightly rubbing the "top" of the toe-box. Something I had not felt since my Wesco 7500 MP toe boots I had ~ 2 years ago.

So long story short - the sale continues...

jgordon311

New in Town
^^ John - so that's what is so crazy about these to me. The fit is 100% perfect - literally could not be better. Much better than my John Lofgren's. I'm having serious second thoughts about these. If they do not sell in a few days at the asking price I will take them down and keep them. I would be able to wear them come spring. I honestly think I should give them a chance....
Can I ask what your Lofgren size is?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Same prob for me. That mp toe is just too narrow. Glad the return worked. Question is, now what to get with that “found money”

Yes they are - even covering return shipping. I will certainly buy from them again! :)
Ho AeroFan_07; i’m looking for Wesco MrLou in Black; looking at this forum i can see that these run narrow but the overall size are same as other types and brand of boots. Would it be ok to order these MrLou’s in 11.5E if my Red Wing Iron Rangers and my Viberg’s Side Zip 2050 last are also in 11.5in as well?, My feet are on the Narrow side but im not sure if ordering in D will be too tight; cheers!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ It's advisable to consider that. I would order them direct out of Wesco or use Baker's Shoes, either way indicate your foot shape, I found the last slightly narrow (but that actually was good for me, even though I choose not to keep that pair).

However thinking about what you said here, I think if you foot is "on the narrow side" you will be happy with the "D" as that's how I would describe my feet too. My RW Iron Ranger's are 11.5D and fit perfect (after a tough break-in)

But again, ask Wesco or Baker's directly and see what they say. I ordered mine through Baker's and was very happy with the service. It was the "walk" not the fit that I could not get used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ