Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

T Jones

I'll Lock Up

Let's try this...

New_Jack_01.jpg

New_Jack_02.jpg

New_Jack.jpg

Last edited:

NewJack

Practically Family
The hat looks black to me, not blue. The ribbon is blue with red edges.
It looks very nice. Does yours have the ticket with model name?

Yes. It's actually called (on the ticket) "The Sundowner" Stagecoach must have been the line and the hat in that line was called the "Sundowner" [huh] Here's the ticket info: "S415 Sundowner. 048 Navy. 7 3/8 LO. 3 3/4 Brim. Ticket # F 25546.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
TJones, I was thinking the same thing! So far, no takers as to who could convert it! But I won't tell Joao!! :D

Try getting with John Galt. He's done a few conversions for some loungers, including one for me. He's really good at it and he's fair. You'll be pleased with the results.

I won't tell Joao either! :D

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Man those are some nice hats….must…not…buy…another one. Well, at least not today. :D
LOL.

Dang,now I want a blue hat.
I would want one too.

...and NewJack's Western is a Stagecoach! Can you just imagine the results of a conversion on a blue Stagecoach?
That would make a great fedora.( just don't tell Joao)
TJones, I was thinking the same thing! So far, no takers as to who could convert it! But I won't tell Joao!! :D
Try getting with John Galt. He's done a few conversions for some loungers, including one for me. He's really good at it and he's fair. You'll be pleased with the results.
I won't tell Joao either! :D
Stop teasing me. I'm getting psychological trauma. ;)
Why convert NewJack Stagecoach? It looks really nice as it is.
Also John Galt have a Stagecoach for me, he's working on it (no he is NOT trimming the brim)... still waiting for him to go to the post office :\

NewJack

Practically Family
Joao, you just might have something there! I have another candidate for a possible transformation. A black Resistol Trophy with a 4 inch brim that is just a bit out of my brim size. My body frame is bit too small for a brim of this size.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, you just might have something there! I have another candidate for a possible transformation. A black Resistol Trophy with a 4 inch brim that is just a bit out of my brim size. My body frame is bit too small for a brim of this size.

Nice crown height, nice brim shape... 1 size too big for me.
I'm a 40" chest and I don't think my hats are way to big...

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Forgot to add this one:
nonstage01.jpg

I was expecting a Stagecoach but this is what arrived, a 3x beaver Resistol with the dimensions of a Stagecoach (4 1/4" brim, crown at front is 6" and the back is 5"). I never have seen a Resistol beaver hat with those dimensions (only old Stetsons).
Don't know if I will tame that brim as I'm not very fond of that shape.

NewJack have you considered selling/trading that Stagecoach?
I would like to compare it with my brown Stetson.

NewJack

Practically Family
Joao, Yes. I was considering it ever since I fell in love with fedoras. I have only 6 westerns and plan to keep only 3. Want to keep that connection! So, we'll talk! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21