Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Started in Durango
Don't know if you've ever seen this...I have one of these prints. Kind of small here.

6ointf.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I agree Baxter is a National Treasure , along with several others . Speaking of Mustaches that cover your mouth , I learned another thing I never thought of ; visiting my Aunt today who is def , but reads lips , If your Mustache covers your mouth they can't read what they can't see . A plus in many cases , a minus in a few .

I always enjoyed the thing Baxter wrote about the Cow Dog in the back of Western Horseman Magazine . But he writes other stories , too , all pretty hilarious . Always a good laugh .

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Wednesday went over to Lockhart and picked up a couple of hats I had over at Texas Hatters. This is my old dirty work hat from years ago. Heck my dad bought it for me and he's been dead almost 20 years. All I had hatters do was stick a new sweatband in it.

Posting this pic in response to mouthy moustaches too!!! ;)

Looking Good R ! Nice Hat and Stache !

Wednesday went over to Lockhart and picked up a couple of hats I had over at Texas Hatters. This is my old dirty work hat from years ago. Heck my dad bought it for me and he's been dead almost 20 years. All I had hatters do was stick a new sweatband in it.

Great hat with some great memories I'll bet. It's earned its respect.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

Genuine work hat! Love it.

Great hat with some great memories I'll bet. It's earned its respect.
Couldn't agree more.

Renault

One Too Many
BH,

That's pretty neat!!! When I was a kid I had a heck of a "bob wire" collection. Even today, If you keep a clear eye you never know what you'll find along the bottom wire of a fence!

Now back to hats!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy