Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

That hat band is a real piece of art.
It is & I'm glad you see that & agree.

I'm going to put these here as they are definitely works of art also. There's probably not enough out there to keep a thread of their own going.

IMG_6005.JPG

IMG_5657.JPG

IMG_5659.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

Painted quill
IMG_6006.JPG

Wow!Beautiful,Jack.
Just to be clear Bob, it's not mine. I'm thinking of having her bead one, adding two rows of Bone as a top border instead of dropping it down over a ribbon as in the pic. Still deciding if I would want that much turquoise on a cream colored hat or to change the colors up a bit.

I suppose I could, but I really did not want to get hooked into photographing the whole catalog, let alone all my catalogs...I have quite a few.;)
M:)

I totally understand. I did flat-bed scanning of 20 years worth of Schwinn consumer, dealer and parts catalogs once upon a time. Some were big enough (Life magazine ads for example) that I had to stitch the images together. It is a lot of work!

There are soooo many low, square crowns like I like in here. It's probably good that I'm looking at this at work right now and not home where I can get my hands on a hat and a kettle. Very inspiring! Thanks for posting these.

I won't even get started about the boots....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto