Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
West Bound B. I hear they do Western in Hawaii.
6b3c90b3b82a86cd0443325872fd3caf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
816CEB9C-509F-4BE8-820D-46E4FD1D4832.jpeg
65655B3C-3659-41AC-9AFD-50B89B962288.jpeg
It's hard to smile after a hard day playin' Bad Santa at the mall.
Jack:
Best f^^^in line ever on the lounge!!!
Today’s official Western day for me just so i can respond to this.

You did have a kids line and a Moms line right Jack??
Hope you got slapped at least more than once!!
Clear Nutria, Boss RA, 7x3 1/2”
Watery red eyes from laughin!!
To be cont...
B

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
FC7C80DF-1D3F-4CFF-83EA-0503F2D1CEA7.jpeg
329F6D7E-DF7E-4F43-BCC6-E1642B916D72.jpeg
Greetings Again:
In keeping with Western day and Bad Santa hilarity. Here’s an old No.1 that was on a boot shoot.
Took me awhile to get over the morning coffee aspiration choke and puke. Let the dog out, sitting out back, morning coffee, smoke,snowing, then read Jacks post. Think the dog was ready to grab the phone and speed dial 911. Best morning long time!! Thanks Jack.
B

Put the finishing touches on this Kevin McAndrew Western. I did a little more tweaking on the brim and I found a matching colored 3/8 ribbon that's finished off with an OR style bow...these same pics are also posted in the the conversion corral.

Kevin-Mc-Andrew-Redo-3-A.jpg

Kevin-Mc-Andrew-Redo-2-A.jpg
Kevin-Mc-Andrew-Redo-6-A.jpg
Kevin-Mc-Andrew-Redo-4-A.jpg
TJ, do you know what color that is? It looks like Palomino since it comes from the Byer-Rolnick house.

View attachment 146269 View attachment 146270 Greetings Again:
In keeping with Western day and Bad Santa hilarity. Here’s an old No.1 that was on a boot shoot.
Took me awhile to get over the morning coffee aspiration choke and puke. Let the dog out, sitting out back, morning coffee, smoke,snowing, then read Jacks post. Think the dog was ready to grab the phone and speed dial 911. Best morning long time!! Thanks Jack.
B
Bowen, if I only had a curling iron!

IMG_2800.jpg

That Portis a such a good looking green! Perfect crease and brim too. The boots are amazing! I don't think I've seen them before.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks, Ddog. I posted the boots in the cowboy boot thread some time ago but this is only the second or third time I've worn them outside the house. They are a two piece (true Wellington) boot. Here's a couple pics.
CIMG5569.JPG

CIMG5571.JPG

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
It kind of has a light Sage undertone that shows with Palomino mostly in incandescent lighting. That's why I asked.
Actually, it does indeed have something of a greenish undertone. A bit of a grayish undertone, too. It could be Palomino. I wouldn't know absolutely for sure since the ink on the manufacturer's label which would have identified the color has worn off. But I'm inclined to think it may be Silverbelly since the color is an exact match to a couple of my Silverbelly Resistols.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran