Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Beautiful hat Jack

Have to agree with Joe. This hat keeps me coming back to look at it.
Thank you guys. I'm happy to have it & would like to have 3 more examples of it.

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

More on this 30s No1 BOP in Pre 40s Stetson thread!

Yes sir!

wvjWBic.jpg
I put a telescoping crown on this one. I'm not diggin' the leather band. There is evidence of a grosgrain ribbon from a prior life.

You wear these big Westerns as well as you do the stingy brim Pork Pies Rick. Knowing your penchant for Native "bling", might I suggest a silver/turquoise band? Or horse-hair ...

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Rick

I haven't seen many telescoping crowns with anything informal like a horsehair band, beads, or Quigley like leather bands. Your more formal band, or a 1 inch plus ribbon would be a good match. IN MY OPINION... The hat size etc fits you.
Later

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Can't beat a bit of Merle, Jack.

That second dose of Moderna will help a whole lot once the side effects have worn off.

Got my 2nd shot of Moderna for covid 19 yesterday. This morning I thought wearing my favorite Stetson One-hundred might make me feel better, as it always does. It did, but the euphoria was short lived. Massive doses of caffeine have let me down too.

View attachment 321705

Others have posted about their experience as just feeling crappy the next day & I would say that adequately sums it up. Then I realized a better description for the way I feel would be "Feelin' Haggard."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112