Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

RossRYoung

Practically Family
That hat is enormous, in a good way, but you wear it well! I like the sweater too.
Cheers Story, here she is next to her slightly bigger sister (7.5x5 Bound Edge).

39A92DF1-025F-49CC-B21E-07B8844D06F0.jpeg

Feeling a little country today with my private label (probably Resistol) dark Sage "TRAILBLAZER as "Styled by Peters" and sold at "The Corral" in Tyler. I love the red lining and sweat bow in this....I wish the dogbone crease with counter dents showed up better....it is higher and tighter than it looks in the photo.
View attachment 413504

View attachment 413499 View attachment 413500 View attachment 413501 View attachment 413502
Very cool hat Mark. Awesome liner

Feeling a little country today with my private label (probably Resistol) dark Sage "TRAILBLAZER as "Styled by Peters" and sold at "The Corral" in Tyler. I love the red lining and sweat bow in this....I wish the dogbone crease with counter dents showed up better....it is higher and tighter than it looks in the photo.
View attachment 413504

View attachment 413499 View attachment 413500 View attachment 413501 View attachment 413502

Great hat, Mark. This is the type of western that I think looks good on anyone. Love the details!

Nice proportions, Brent. Particularly like the back slopping pinches. Cool look.

Thanks, Steve. The shape was unintentional. The felt is very malleable and I’ve been trying to go with more organic shapes lately. I love the asymmetrical hats in vintage photos, but I can be a bit compulsive when shaping my own; I’m trying to get away from that.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Steve. The shape was unintentional. The felt is very malleable and I’ve been trying to go with more organic shapes lately. I love the asymmetrical hats in vintage photos, but I can be a bit compulsive when shaping my own; I’m trying to get away from that.
Great advice and interesting thought, Brent. I'll remember it and not obsess too much about achieving symmetry, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot