Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

julie-tom

New in Town
This is a Belgian Chapeau Vimernet

IMG_2122.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
some nice pics here lately! Love those "movie hats." I think I might have to wait until Cowboys and Aliens comes out on video, but that sure looks like a nice lid nonetheless.

I'll second hatophile's suggestion: I gave a low telescope crease to my old Open Road and it worked beautifully. I left it that way for a few months until I changed my mind that I wanted it in a teardrop. Been wearing my my Montana Peaks "Gus" hat this week.

newhatalogue138.jpg
[/IMG]

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I should have clarified-- The above hat pictured with the Gus crease was made by Montana Peaks Hats (montanapeaks.net). Sorry for the confusion. It's their 7X sand felt with what they told me was a slight Packer brim and more or less matching trim. I love it, but tend to wear it only on road trips or in my back yard.

Last edited:

julie-tom

New in Town
I picked up a pretty swell Eddy Bros stockman 4" brim 5x hat today at the flea. Strange to be typing this, but I got a perfect peak crease by blocking the hat backwards. yup, the seam in the sweatband is front and center. darndest thing i ever did see, but it looks too perfect to mess with it. picture to follow, tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou