Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Had an appt with my cardiologist last month. Couldn’t find the right hat to wear. Had to cancel...my heart wasn’t in it. Ba-da-boom
Hope you get a clean bill of health with no co-pay.
B
Wish I'd had that joke this morning, B. MIne would have loved it. She always wants to know about the hat and boots.
She said the health was ok but I still had to pay. $30 every time I walk through the door.

Last edited:

GreatBritishWesterner

New in Town

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Wearing this Churchill Western that a buddy of mine on the Lounge sent to me. It's just a tad tight, two sizes too tight. Looks like I'll have to take it apart and reblock it to fit. Hopefully I'll have enough brim left to keep it Western....

Churchill-1-A.jpg

Churchill-2-A.jpg

Churchill-3-A.jpg

Churchill-4-A.jpg

Some old TV Western theme songs: I watched all of these when I was a kid....

Maverick

Rawhide

Bronco

Sugarfoot

Cheyenne

Wearing this Churchill Western that a buddy of mine on the Lounge sent to me. It's just a tad tight, two sizes too tight. Looks like I'll have to take it apart and reblock it to fit. Hopefully I'll have enough brim left to keep it Western....

Churchill-1-A.jpg

Churchill-2-A.jpg

Churchill-3-A.jpg

Churchill-4-A.jpg

Maverick

Rawhide

Bronco

Sugarfoot

Cheyenne
Looking forward to seeing the transformation, Terry.

Churchill-1-A.jpg

Churchill-2-A.jpg

Churchill-3-A.jpg

Churchill-4-A.jpg

Maverick

Rawhide

Bronco

Sugarfoot

Cheyenne

The big question: are you going to keep the feathers? :)

Churchill-1-A.jpg

Churchill-2-A.jpg

Churchill-3-A.jpg

Churchill-4-A.jpg

Maverick

Rawhide

Bronco

Sugarfoot

Cheyenne

Have one of these too but without the rolled edge. I removed the feathers but never did more with it. Very stiff. I’d be happy to contribute it to your efforts but at 7 1/8, also too small I reckon.

Interesting Western hat. The last one with you in costume reminds me of various TV cowboys, You, Sir, are a merge of Ben Cartwright, Big John Cannon and others.

Thanks for the nice comparison to these handsome youngsters. This is an easy western to wear.

You must get sick of people drooling all over your hats brother, but that hat is absolutely spectacular. When I grow up I want a hat like that.

Thank you. I must enjoy this droolapalooza… keep coming back for more. I do my share of drooling too.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Have one of these too but without the rolled edge. I removed the feathers but never did more with it. Very stiff. I’d be happy to contribute it to your efforts but at 7 1/8, also too small I reckon.
This one's a 7 but I can still do something with it, hopefully even keep it Western, but I believe I'd have to lose the rolled edge to get more brim. A 7 1/8 would definitely work out, actually!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ