Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Jesus, good old CD-department in the electronic chain store is just a damn GOLDMINE!!

Attachments

• IMGP6973.JPG
    IMGP6973.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP6975.JPG
    IMGP6975.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMGP6974.JPG
    IMGP6974.JPG
    367.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMGP6971.JPG
    IMGP6971.JPG
    322.1 KB · Views: 59

The Shoe

One Too Many
Jesus, good old CD-department in the electronic chain store is just a damn GOLDMINE!!
There’s a couple of artists on there that I’ve never heard of, but for the most part I know and love them. It’s a shame that some of the great female blues singers never seem to be included on that kind of collection.
It meant I was late to discover Bessie Smith and very late to find Ma Rainey, Mamie Smith, Memphis Minnie, and the likes - now some of my favourite blues artists.
If you don’t know them, check ‘em out.

Konrad Seifert

New in Town
I like many genres and have played in metal bands during my teenage times and DJ'd and produced electronic music for a living in my 20's. Now I have a daughter and most of the music she puts on is either kids music or rock like Queen or the Rolling Stones. When I go running I mainly listen to metal from Pantera to Deicide. My latest discovery is Archspire - real crazy shit when you're into the harder side of heavy metal.

Konrad Seifert

New in Town
I like many genres and have played in metal bands during my teenage times and DJ'd and produced electronic music for a living in my 20's. Now I have a daughter and most of the music she puts on is either kids music or rock like Queen or the Rolling Stones. When I go running I mainly listen to metal from Pantera to Deicide. My latest discovery is Archspire - real crazy shit when you're into the harder side of heavy metal.

Rumad

One Too Many
So I dropped my youngest (17) off at a record store above the Tarrytown Music Hall today to get 3 of her mandatory volunteer hours. Go back at 7 to pick her up, she’d bought me a gift. Fortunately, it’s one I don’t have already. It’s also in fairly good shape. It will never see my Grado Gold but still it looks pretty darn good.

F21DA986-8A00-4BEA-AB4A-95C4A072F8C7.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo