Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you snacking on?

And they have arrived!

The shipping box:

Two boxes of 18 (these are the same as the store display boxes):

The beauties themselves (they are three rows deep) - The Scrooge McDuck moment:

And one box is now a to-be-snacked-on-during-work box tucked away in Fading Fast's desk drawer:

I was almost going to post a picture of my first bite, but then thought better of it as no-one signs on to FL to see my bite radius.

And, Halloween has now official begun for the Fading Fasts.

And they have arrived!

The shipping box:

Two boxes of 18 (these are the same as the store display boxes):

The beauties themselves (they are three rows deep) - The Scrooge McDuck moment:

And one box is now a to-be-snacked-on-during-work box tucked away in Fading Fast's desk drawer:

I was almost going to post a picture of my first bite, but then thought better of it as no-one signs on to FL to see my bite radius.

And, Halloween has now official begun for the Fading Fasts.
Awesome. Just awesome.
I hope one store display box is setting out on a counter somewhere, just as it would at a store. ;)

Awesome. Just awesome.
I hope one store display box is setting out on a counter somewhere, just as it would at a store. ;)

On the marble counter top in the kitchen as seen in the third picture. Great minds think alike. (The other box is tucked away in my desk for emergency eating as noted).

Good man. Out of curiosity, how much were they? I bought a box @ .59 each. Inquiring minds...

The two boxes combined - 36 in total, with shipping - cost $28 or 77 cents each. Not bad really considering the shipping.

In case you were wondering, of the 36, I can only find 30 now. Hmm, where did those six go in two days?

⇧ Now only 29 left, one just served as a pre-breakfast snack.
Thanks for the idea, by the way. Never crossed my mind. Late morning snack.

82dac3c7f252f46d8a3e9a2b8ec0c828.jpg

Tech-nic-nee, "what will you (I) be snacking on once it cools"

SG's fantastic looking pumpkin bread:

And how much do you want to just lop off this top piece and eat it? But only a immature child would do that, not a 52 year old, marginally respectable, man*.

*Note to self, do not lop off top of bread no matter how much you want to.

Russell Stover Orange Marshmallow Pumpkin update: one box almost all gone, just over one week 'till Halloween, it's going to be close, but I think a few will make it.

Tech-nic-nee, "what will you (I) be snacking on once it cools"

SG's fantastic looking pumpkin bread:

And how much do you want to just lop off this top piece and eat it? But only a immature child would do that, not a 52 year old, marginally respectable, man*.

*Note to self, do not lop off top of bread no matter how much you want to.

Russell Stover Orange Marshmallow Pumpkin update: one box almost all gone, just over one week 'till Halloween, it's going to be close, but I think a few will make it.
Looks evil good. Definitely would need a big cup of coffee with it. Average-Joe would be putting on the pounds these past few weeks; thank your high metabolism.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21