Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can't quite follow your face-analysis. Do you mean the 20s had an ideal of a softer face while the 30s onwards it was all about the square jaw?

I always thought you would look quite "golden era-ish", HBK. Apart from that I think a haircut can make the difference.

Miss Slapstick

New in Town
Deep red 1930s wool dress with fur details. Just love this dress, it's very XMAS/wintery and warm. From ETSY.

The yellow reel is a 16mm Al St. John comedy short .

The photos are for a blog entry of mine where I shed some light on a rather important matter regarding film preservation.
It would make me very happy if you'd have a look :)

http://stumfilm.blogg.no/1382881387_film_restorers_of_the.html

Also a few more photos on my FLICKR - Will probably upload more later.

job

One Too Many
Having a little fun today.

Sundayfatherandson004_zps417da162.jpg
Sundayfatherandson003_zps3fe1dba0.jpg

Chrome

One of the Regulars
I like your outfit miss S, wool socks ice the cake :D

I like Winter too, but I could live without wet autumn. Well, you cannot have your winter wonderland for free I guess.

Miss Slapstick

New in Town
Thank you, Chrome :D

This is one of those dresses that I can't use very often because it's got fur details. I'm always afraid I'll end up covered in paint or something.
I don't mind a discussion, as I am pro-recycle - anti-fur farming, unfortunately there seem to be more extreme individuals without words than there are knowledgeable forward thinkers.
Do you guys end up in trouble because of fur/leather ?
I love to discuss details about my vintage clothes , but is there an womens post on this "wearing today" topic ? There are mostly men here .

cpdv

One of the Regulars

Happy 90th Anniversary! of the Charleston's debut Oct 29 1923 in the Musical "Runnin' Wild"
My Norfolk Jacket with Devon cap again only this time i've got an "ashburn" model arrow collar ca.1915 and a repro 20s tie.

Happy 90th Anniversary! of the Charleston's debut Oct 29 1923 in the Musical "Runnin' Wild"
My Norfolk Jacket with Devon cap again only this time i've got an "ashburn" model arrow collar ca.1915 and a repro 20s tie.

That's a very nice looking cap. Have you posted it up in the cap faction thread? If not, would you? It's a great pattern and material.

Good job Mr. & Mrs. Thunder

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Hyena Stomp

One of the Regulars
A little outfit for dinner and a movie. Nothing too fancy! All 40s except belt and dorky little 50s bowtie. ;) (And yes, the owls behind me are real. :D )

jacket40s.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo