Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Yesteryear

One of the Regulars
I went to the park today with my VV-50 to play music and relax (and get a couple pictures). There is an old historic mansion open to the public on the park grounds that I enjoy sitting around. Nobody was up there today except for a couple grazing deer, it was very peaceful. I just bought the reproduction 1900s club collar shirt and sleeve garters.

Last edited:

lordwinters

Familiar Face
I went to the park today with my VV-50 to play music and relax (and get a couple pictures). There is an old historic mansion open to the public on the park grounds that I enjoy sitting around. Nobody was up there today except for a couple grazing deer, it was very peaceful. I just bought the reproduction 1900s club collar shirt and sleeve garters.

Nice to see a gramophone out and about, I tend to get surprised, but curious looks when I try similar stunts! At least people realise in their previos ignorance upon seeing a gramophone in action how superior a medium it is!

poggleberry

One of the Regulars

Women's Land Army, original jodhpurs, tie, boots and 1940's jacket, rest repro.

1930's velvet and crepe dress with Ermaline cape.

Vintage Shell uniform & PF Flyer shoes.
Some outfits from Twinwood Festival last weekend.

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
Wore this Sunday. Old Brooks Brothers "346" olive sack with a Knox "Comfortfit" straw boater.

XMqgK06.jpg

Two Types

I'll Lock Up

Women's Land Army, original jodhpurs, tie, boots and 1940's jacket, rest repro.

1930's velvet and crepe dress with Ermaline cape.

Vintage Shell uniform & PF Flyer shoes.
Some outfits from Twinwood Festival last weekend.

You took lots of outfits along with you. Well done! I've never been to Twinwoods, despite having been born about a mile away and my parents being there for over fifty years.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I was driving through the Canadian Rockies last week, so nothing special.
10469778_10152594489919831_5740182005348287699_n_zpsfdd951bb.jpg

Everything modern except the jacket, which appears to be from the '60s. The fedora is from Engel & Co. Hatters (will be posting more about these in the hats forum in the next few days).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff