Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh it's just h&m from two years back. Some kind of bluegrey oxford fabric with woven stripes. Two chest pockets. I bought it because it's different from the usual chambray and oxford shirts.

Don Pelon

New in Town
Here's a suit that was a 4x1 Double Breasted 80s Armani model I found on Ebay. Never liked that style honestly, so I had it converted by a tailor to the more classic 6x2 button stance.

Before:

After (Being worn at friend's wedding a few weeks ago):

Gin & Tonic, Mmmmm....

Messing about in the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco at 2am:

Socks and Shoes!

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
Don Pelon, that's a sharp look and the jacket came out great.

Here is something I wore today :)

AE9LYcY.jpg

7y96zqO.jpg

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Mothballed the summer wardrobe, and brought the fall stuff out - including this '30s bespoke sport coat I hadn't gotten the chance to wear yet. Belted back, bi-swing shoulders, in a nice teal tweed with a rust windowpane. New cream flannels also getting another wear. The hat is a 30's Borso longhair I snagged from Rabbit awhile back.

More shots of the sportcoat here

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Apart from the hat (I seldom wear brimmed hats - I'm a cap map) that's pretty much the colour combinations for outfits that I wear for much of the time. So you know that I think it looks great.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
how do you find that Fox cloth for trousers ... weighty enough ?

Very much so. I brought my tailor photos of this pair that thunderw21 sold on Etsy, and he nailed the specs. They are ten inches wide at the ankle, and they drape perfectly. Would recommend without reservation for a suit or odd trousers.

Love that jacket. I'm tempted to say perfect. :)

Thanks Metatron...it will be getting a lot of wear this fall, that's for sure.

that's pretty much the colour combinations for outfits that I wear for much of the time. So you know that I think it looks great.

Thanks TT - this jacket marks my first foray into teal. It's proving a more versatile color than I imagined. Can't wait to try it with a camel colored sweater when it's cold enough.

Very nice combination.

Thanks Papperskatt - hope you'll soon bless this thread with some more photos of that beautiful Swedish suit you picked up for a song!

Mothballed the summer wardrobe, and brought the fall stuff out - including this '30s bespoke sport coat I hadn't gotten the chance to wear yet. Belted back, bi-swing shoulders, in a nice teal tweed with a rust windowpane. New cream flannels also getting another wear. The hat is a 30's Borso longhair I snagged from Rabbit awhile back.

More shots of the sportcoat

:eusa_clap

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
Nice combo Patrick. The color and collar latch are quite special.

Could you show a close-up of the buttons? They are quite unusual for US 30-40's wear.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou