Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words fellas. When it rains it pours - today the inaugural voyage for a Polo norfolk I snagged on ebay. Threw it on for some junk shop browsing. Slubby mystery fabric - silk? linen? who knows. Only gripe is the peculiar built up shoulders. Otherwise, seems a spot on 1920s copy.

IMG_0395.jpg

Better shot of the fabric in this one:
IMG_0396.jpg

Last edited:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Doing a little bit of walking across the old abandoned section of NC 10 as it passes through the mountains just west of where we live.

Really nice Luftwaffles. I really like the trousers. What's the lowdown on those?

Great hiking gear Big Man. Classy, yet functional.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
HB3 that suit is lovely - I presume that is the 30's suit you featured in the Show Us Your Suits thread recently. I think the wrap seems narrow for a 30's suit - looks like, perhaps, the buttons were moved at some point to accommodate a larger frame. I might have a tailor restore the front to its proper proportions, and (if that makes the fit problematic) let the chest out a bit. Either way, beautiful suit and great ensemble!

Last edited:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Just got back in from doing some hiking around the area of Toms Creek Falls today. While none of my hiking clothing is vintage, I do try to keep my look "vintage inspired."

62f7005d189e184d81dc5934cfd78984.jpg

Following Big Man's example. Vintage inspired - pendleton style flannel shirt, dickies chinos, chuck taylors, dobbs hat - for kicking around the house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana